Blenders are a common kitchen appliance worldwide. They quickly and efficiently make cold and hot dishes. Blenders of different sizes, shapes, and forms are now available. However, selecting one that suits you with so many blenders on the market may be tricky. Vitamix Blenders are one brand that is gaining popularity among home cooks. This high-performance blender includes five pre-set settings for smoothies, soups, and more, making it a professional grade. However, one drawback of Vitamix blenders is that they can cost as much as $500 or $1,000. But despite its high price, here are a few features that will make you glad you bought one: Vitamix tops Consumer Reports’ blender ratings, and over 30,000 people rate its reliability highly. Vitamix offers variety and power to those seeking a new blender.
Why Buy Vitamix Blender?
- Versatility. The blender’s adaptability and versatility make it distinctive. You may create various foods with many options and possibilities that this blender offers. The blender’s food processor attachment allows you to chop, mix, and blend. It also works as a juicer, and you may also cook your favorite hot soup using this blender. Just add ingredients and wait for seven minutes. The Vitamix blades cut, blend, and mix food till it’s ready to eat.
- Powerful Motor. Blender motors are one of the most sensitive parts of the blender since they can overheat if used for a more extended period. However, Vitamix is different; its two-horsepower engine is a selling point. It is long-lasting, durable, and efficient, making it a good choice. Moreover, Vitamix has a thermal cooling system to prevent motor overheating. It is expected that any machine that generates heat will fail due to overheating. High temperature wears down components and gears. Vitamix’s thermal protection keeps the system cool even at full speed, and this option lets you blend for an extra 10 minutes.
- Quality Blades. Vitamix blenders have strong blades, unlike basic blender blades, which shatter or wear out quickly. Vitamix’s blades are unique because they are durable aircraft-grade stainless steel, which won’t dull even for extended use. They’re sharp enough to handle the coarsest food, such as carrots, onions, cabbage, and turnips. Vitamix’s laser-cut blades are the correct thickness and strong to handle tough foods. You can make nut butter, break the ice, and grind coffee beans, among other things.
- Self-Cleaning Tool. The best part of having a blender is being able to make your most delicious smoothies. However, cleaning may not be the most appealing part of the process after you enjoy your smoothies since most blenders are challenging to clean. The Vitamix, which cleans itself, doesn’t have these cleaning issues. All you need is dish detergent and warm water to make your blender clean and shiny. Its self-cleaning feature will save you all the troubles of cleaning it. Just set it to its cleaning mode, and you’re done. There’s also a blade scraper that can remove any residual batter or dough in seconds.
- Less Noise Pollution. There’s nothing quite like the grinding sound of certain blenders to break the peace of a morning cup of coffee or a fruit smoothie. To beat this, the Vitamix blender is significantly quieter than your average blender. You don’t have to forego your morning smoothie routine to avoid disturbing the neighbors. However, a regular blender is typically around 93 decimal decibels or even louder than the typical Vitamix blender. With this blender, you may now enjoy your smoothie without disturbing the tranquility of your Sunday morning.
- Auto-Adjust. Vitamix’s auto-correct option is another nice feature. When you unintentionally swap out the blender’s base, it automatically re-adjusts to maintain a smooth mix. Auto setting the timer is helpful for multitasking on busy days. The Vitamix can run on high for up to 10 minutes and make hot soup in seven. This blender’s timer feature is another bonus. The Vitamix can also be adjusted at variable speeds, depending on how you want it to be. Ten-second speeds let you chop, mix, and blend.
Choosing the Right Vitamix Blender
Before heading out to the nearest shopping mall to buy your new Vitamix Blender, consider the following tips for choosing the perfect Vitamix Blender.
- Consider the size of the blender and where you intend to put it to avoid a countertop problem. The capacity of a blender can range from three to fourteen cups.
- Think about the blender’s speed. Most blenders have between three- and ten-speed options to get the best results. As few as three may suffice, while as many as ten may be necessary. This may have an impact on the product’s price.
- Look at its cutting power or blade strength. Some blender blades can pierce through ice and meat, while others are meant to be used in the kitchen to mash ingredients together. The higher price tag may be justified if it has the power to process food. When looking for a blender for health reasons, you may also want to look at the blade’s heftiness. High-performance blenders like Vitamix can only break down fruits if they are sliced into smaller pieces.
- Determine how much power is needed to operate the blender. A basic workhorse blender can handle 500 watts of energy if you’re merely making milkshakes and smoothies. A blender that makes you save up some electricity consumption while giving you the satisfaction of enjoying your smoothies is a must-have.
A Vitamix blender purchase can be a bit of a challenge. Even though we all seek the same results, there are many models to examine. Then, you may prepare a variety of beverages and frozen sweets, such as smoothies, nut butter, ice cream, and purees. To better understand Vitamix blenders, here are some notes on different Vitamix blender models that can help you choose the perfect Vitamix blender.
- Vitamix A3500. This 64oz low profile container with Self-Detection includes innovative features such as a touch panel, and pre-programmed modes make it simple to combine your favorite foods. As with all Vitamix blender models, this One can blend almost everything you can think of, from frozen dessert to soup.
- Vitamix E310. The Vitamix E310’s 48-ounce container is short and narrow. It’s the perfect personal blender because of its compact size and low price. Small to medium family dinners can be blended easily with their powerful motor.
- Vitamix 5200. The 64-ounce container with the Vitamix 5200 has the traditional tall/narrow design. It has the power and capacity to meet the requirements of even the largest families. Aside from that, you’ll appreciate its clean, uncluttered look and intuitive controls. In addition, it’s an incredibly low price.
- Recon E320. A reconditioned Vitamix can sometimes be all you need to get the best blending results. The refurbished E320 is a powerful blender with a Low Profile 64-oz container in excellent condition. You get a completely new machine when you buy an E320 from Vitamix and have them recondition it. This is the finest Vitamix for a family on a tight budget who still wants a powerful blender, thanks to its large capacity and low price. The Recon E320 is an incredible value!
- Vitamix Turbo Blend Three Speed. The TurboBlend Three Speed’s name reveals all its capabilities: A three-speed dial allows you to fine-tune the grind or consistency you like. It has the iconic Vitamix tall container of 64 ounces plus a pulse function, which is something that not all Vitamix blenders have but that customers love. And unlike the Vitamix One, the TurboBlend is not limited to just a few strategies for blending.
- Vitamix One. Regarding price and size, Vitamix One is the company’s entry-level blender model. To utilize the One, turn the dial to the highest setting recommended by Vitamix when the blender is first started. As a result, this blender isn’t as powerful as a more expensive model. Put it another way: you can’t use the appliance to produce specified foods like nut butter or hot soup. Doing so will void the warranties.
- Vitamix 7500. If you’re looking for a Vitamix machine that’s a little more powerful than the other versions, the 7500 is your best bet. In this case, it can more simply and swiftly break through whole fruits or other dense materials. Besides the pulse feature and a 10-speed changeable dial, the container boasts a low-profile design that makes it easier to store.
- Vitamix Professional Series 750. All the other Legacy Series models have been incorporated into the 750 models. These three features are all found in one machine: 5200-style variable-speed motor; TurboBlend pulse motor; and 7500-style motor with 2.2 horsepower. One of the 750’s primary selling points is its five pre-programmed settings for smoothies, hot soups, frozen desserts, and purées. Pre-programmed settings let you leave the mixer to work while you go about your day.
- Vitamix A2300. The Vitamix Ascent line of blenders is the company’s most advanced version. As a result of its wireless connectivity, the A2300 features a Self-Detect feature that can determine which Self-Detect container you’re using to better adjust to blending. As an added convenience, the blender has a built-in timer.
- Vitamix A3300. If you’re looking for a simple blender with a touchscreen feature, the A3300 is your best bet. It has the same feature as the A2300 but a sleeker control panel that’s easier to clean and use.